Re: Not getting any responses from one group #cal-reminder #notworking #owner #moderators

Karen Ivy

This is still going on, and in fact I just today failed to get a notice of a new message posted in RockridgeNCPC, which I thought was working.  I should have gotten that notice, as I have to approve new notices.  Since the message was about a neighborhood meeting tomorrow (in another district but VERY important), this disturbs me.  I checked the Notifications block on my subscriptions and everything there is checked in both groups.

I believe my groups still have paid premium status this year, is there somewhere I can ask Groups.io about this?