Re: Group with new name but still old group's address #changing #groupname

Duane

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 10:20 AM, Marina wrote:
That's what happened when I tried to change the group address.
I think we've figured out what happened.  Most likely someone had previously created a group using the name that Marina wants to use, then deleted it without changing the name to some gibberish nonsense.  It shows the "That address has already been taken." error when trying to create it, even though we can't get to the group.  I'm going to add to my request on beta that when this happens, the error be "That address is not available."