Message Pending Banner #question

Bill Hazel

Must be my day for stupid questions.
I looked through the messages and wiki and may have had the wrong search terms but I found nothing on this subject.

Is there any way to cancel a message before it gets approved?
Once i hit submit I get the green banner with "Your message will be sent when it's approved by the moderators." but nothing about canceling the message.

Also, once I leave the message page there is no indication that the message is in limbo.
As I mentioned in my last reply to the question "Can moderators reduce joined their own moderator settings?", I had to wait for the message to go through the Moderators before I could fess up to figuring it out on my own.

It would be nice if there was a "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it.

I kind of hope I'm not the only person who clicks either "Send" or "Reply to Group" then wishes I hadn't.

Bill