Re: Group with new name but still old group's address #changing #groupname

Duane

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 07:22 AM, Marina wrote:
Every time I attempt to change the group address to match the new title, after clicking on Update I am brought back to the Group Email Address space, which is highlighted in red as if there was some error.
What does it say just under the red box?  I've tried a couple of experiments and it always gives a clue there - "That address has already been taken." or "That address is not valid."