Re: Group with new name but still old group's address #changing #groupname

Marina

Do you get any error message(s)?  Are you scrolling to the bottom to click
Update Group?
Yes, I scroll down the page and click on Update.
The only elements I managed to update in this way were the Group title and the Subject-tag.
Every time I attempt to change the group address to match the new title, after clicking on Update I am brought back to the Group Email Address space, which is highlighted in red as if there was some error.

The title I chose is made up of 5 characters with no spaces, pluses, periods, or underscores. Bruce's suggestion that it was already taken is a possibility, but it seems a bit unlikely to me as the title is in Italian.

I have now tried to revert to the original group title (the one matching the original address), but I got the message:
"Sorry, this group does not exist".

So, apparently, I am stuck with a new title and an old address.

Marina