Re: Why choose plain text over HTML email?

Joe WB9SBD

I would rather get 100 digests 10 pages long, that the guy that removes everything from a reply, and then makes his reply, and you have no idea at all what he is talking about.

Joe WB9SBD

On 2/16/2020 1:55 PM, Nivard Ovington wrote:
Its far less of a problem in Groups.io than it was under Rootsweb/Mailman thats for sure

Repeated posting of the whole digest was a regular occurrence

Nivard Ovington in Cornwall (UK)

Does it waste as much bandwidth as over - quoting? That is a persistent problem with many group members. (I am not necessarily referrring to GMF, but it /is/ a problem.)