Re: How do YOU choose Moderators?

BMaverick

Chuck,

Your group sounds sort of like mine and the age battle.  Then there are the kids who had inherited the farm equipment or bought from a previous member who passed away.  BUT, they are starting out new, raising a family and have day jobs.

The best folks to pick to moderate are wise enough not to get picked or will turn it down.

My membership community resides on 4 continents too.

Making the move from YG to GIO, the membership numbers adjusted like a landslide.  Sure, we have history, yet the participants are now up to 35 years older from the startup.  The re-enlisted is a mix-bag.

So, it would require some time, possible a year before prompting folks to step up.