Re: two groups, one email

Glenn Glazer

Yeah, I kinda figured I was shouting into the wind, but heck, maybe it is the plus one vote that tips them into action. Five minutes of my time seemed worth the risk.

Best,

Glenn

On 2/14/2020 11:37, Nivard Ovington wrote:
Good luck with that one ;-)

Its been years and a great number of complaints and zero response

Nivard Ovington in Cornwall (UK)

On 14/02/2020 19:26, Glenn Glazer wrote:
With respect to all of this, I have filed the following feedback with Gmail, Page only knows if they will ever act on it:

    Gmail is too aggressive about pruning receipts of duplicate emails.
    Consider the following scenario: