Re: ID column in the database - can I hide it or make it smaller?

Sun Seeker

Did not see an answer to this yet, but I have a related question..............

Is there any way to hide the ID column all the time when a member opens the database?  I know it needs to be there in the record, but it is distracting for how I am using the database to list items.

It would be great if when a regular member opens the database, they only see the columns that I have created and not the ID number which they have no use for.