Not getting any responses from one group #cal-reminder #notworking #owner #moderators

Karen Ivy

My group, RockridgeNeighborhoodWatchNetwork, is not sending me any emails, although I am the owner and set it up.  Today I realized by accident that I had a new member application to approve which was created Jan. 31!  This is the group that also isn't posting calendar updates.  I only see posts if I've created them.  Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong??  I set it up to post calendar reminders and it doesn't.  I set the group up and own it and I don't see requests for membership, in a moderated group.  The settings look the same as for the group RockridgeNCPC,  which is working.

Karen Ivy