Re: Prevent members deleting their messages #settings

Duane

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 02:38 AM, Amos wrote:
I cannot find any setting to prevent members deleting their own messages.
There isn't one (and probably never will be.)  This subject has come up several times in the past 5 years and nothing has changed.

If I’m right that such a feature doesn’t exist, I’d like to request it.
GMF is a user-to-user group, no GIO management here.  All suggestions/requests need to be posted on the beta group, the official suggestion box for the site.