Re: Ranking Group Management

Chris Jones

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 02:54 AM, Charles Roberts wrote:
I believe all Owners, Moderators, etc should hold rank by seniority of promotion date/time.
Well thanks very much!

I am the "junior" of 3 mods for a group, with only 7 years service in the role. However, circumstances are such that I am also the one who has the most "free" time to keep the group running, while also keeping track of what's going on here on GMF / beta / updates.

I would be deeply resentful if anyone came along and in any sense formalised my status as "junior". While I can see the point you are trying to make - and in some ways support it - I also struggle to understand the mentality of any person who sets about abusing their position as a moderator with significant permissions.