Re: #question - How can I mark messages and replies as one's I've already read? #question

Nedda

Well, this is unfortunate, because every time I come to the group I moderate, it appears that I haven't read anything.  And since I have an sbcglobal.net (att) email address, some of the emails were bounced, so I'm not even sure that I receive everything, even tho' the bouncing program has been corrected.

I'm using groups.io for a teleseries that I teach, and I need to read all the posts to assist my students and offer feedback.

Do you know if anyone has requested to groups.io that messages read be permanently marked as read, unless the member unmarks it, or unless a new reply is added?