Re: Absentee Owner Succession feature

Glenn Glazer

On 2/9/2020 11:32, Duane wrote:
It's not important to me, it's just a group.  Apparently it's extremely important to you.

Duane

To me, this is a different flavor of a consistent feature request argument I've seen a lot here.  Some set of people want feature X, some do not care and some very much do not want. All of those are valid positions, but to me as a senior software engineer, it is usually possible to create features in some opt-in sort of way that allows thems that want to have and thems that don't to not have. In the particular case, if some group wants to enable a succession feature down in settings somewhere and other groups ignore that, I don't see why that's a problem.

Best,

Glenn
You can please all of the people some of the time.