Re: #question - How can I mark messages and replies as one's I've already read? #question

Donald Hellen

Nedda . . .

On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 14:17:54 -0800, "Nedda" <neddaw@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

I'm new, and am having difficulty figure out which topics and which replies within a topic I've already read.
The only way I know you can know which you've read and which are new
is to get the posts by email. Email programs and web mail services
mark the messages you've clicked on as read.

You can post new messages by email or reply to a post. I prefer doing
everything by email instead of doing it through a web interface.

Donald

https://groups.io/g/ICOM
https://groups.io/g/Ham-Antennas
https://groups.io/g/HamRadioHelp