Re: ATTACHED IS THE INFO BEING BLOCKED

West Coast Compañeros Staff

Here is some boilerplate for the att.net subscribers in my groups to use. I'm sending it to our affected members using their individual e-mail addresses and asking them to send it from their att.net address to abuse_rbl@ abuse-att.net. (Both here and below, you will need to remove the space after the @ sign if you want to adapt this to your use.)

Groups.io is a legitimate e-mail service with a rigorous commitment to spam prevention. I am a longtime att.net customer. Starting on February 5, 2020 AT&T has been blocking important messages from Groups.io to me and to all its other att.net subscribers. This is an unacceptable denial of service to your loyal customers. It is impeding the work of the board of directors of our non-profit organization.

Please remove the block. The following error code is typical of many that have been generated for our att.net subscribers since February 5.

ff-ip4-mx-vip2.prodigy.net: 553 5.3.0 flpd589 DNSBL:RBL 521< 66.175.222.12 >_is_blocked. For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@ abuse-att.net

The ID for the Groups.io server that is being blocked:
web01.groups.io 66.175.222.12

Thank you for your prompt assistance.

--
Robert R.