Re: Question is this legit?

Haudy Kazemi

There is an update on

That points to

At the bottom it has a contacts section. I also cannot open the EFNet links in my web browser...but the last one works.

Page also says:
Please be patient if no one replies right away, as it may be a few hours before someone who knows the answer is online. Also, try the hackint channel if you have difficulty connecting to EFNet. (Or please try a dedicated IRC client like HexChat or mIRC as sometimes the web interface to EFNet is broken.)

That explains the web browser issues.

-Haudy

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020, 12:08 BMaverick <bmaverick@...> wrote:
Haudy,

I've tried all 3 of their IRC chat connections with 4 different computers.  None of them found the path and all timed-out error.

Unable to connect,
Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at chat.efnet.org:9090.

This site can’t be reached
chat.efnet.org refused to connect.