#invitation Using each person's email/name within the custom invite? #invitation

Jessica Jorgenson

Hello!
So groups.io has the basic invitation:

Hello [Name],
You have been invited by [so-and-so] to join the Groups.io group [group].
If you have questions about this invitation, send them to [owner email].
To accept the invitation, please reply to this email, or you may accept the invitation on the website.
If you are not interested, or if [Invitee Email Address] is not your email address, please ignore this email.
Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

I would like to use the [Name] and [Invitee Email Address] in a custom welcome message. I tried sending an invite using the hard brackets but it was no bueno.
Any help?
Thanks!