Re: yG Privacy Dashboard download #yahooprivacydashboard #ioimportpl

Bryan Jones

Lena,

I've created a subgroup.  I've subscribed a new user.  I've set the new user as unmoderated for both the subgroup and the main group.  I've created the "fromto.txt" file, containing the subscribed user email address and the subgroup email address.  I know the perl script is reading that file correctly, because if I use an email address that isn't in the "memberlist.csv" file, it fails with an error:
Use of uninitialized value within %ml in pattern match (m//) at ioimport.pl line 112, <ADDR> line 1.

But when I do have the email of the subscribed user correct, I always get this message on invoking the perl script:
first address in fromto.txt must be unmoderated

This may not explicitly be an issue with the perl script, but with my configuration of the user and/or subgroup... but I ask you, as the creator of the script, to help - what particularly is being checked in the user or subgroup configuration that is generating this error?