Re: Plain text only setting still includes HTML message part #settings #listmanagement

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

Christopher,

I repeated your experiment and I do not see any remnants of html in the generated messages. Likewise, if I receive an html formatted message, the html is stripped out and I am left with only text.

I see now that we differ in one setting, that being "Normalize HTML...". I have that checked.

However, going back to basics, I have to ask if you are certain that you actually scrolled way down to the bottom of the page and clicked on the blue button to "Update Group".

--
Gerald