Re: Owner really messed up and got dropped #changeemail

Joseph Hudson

Hello David, I've had this happen before. I missed typed my email address once whenever I was changing it. And I had to have another owner send me the correct address that I typed in, so that I could login and change my email once again so I can start receiving mail. Once I knew what the email address was, that I had typed in, I was able to login and change it no problem. So you must be typing something wrong. I accidentally put a dash in the middle of my email address and I don't even have a dash in any of my email addresses.

On Dec 9, 2019, at 10:43 PM, D&J Edgar <djedgar1970@...> wrote:

I have tried signing in with old address already. No luck. Says I am not verified yet so cannot get in.

And I know the address changed as I am in the group twice. Once as owner and one as a regular member (with different email addresses). That way I can see what regular members see (as it is different than what an owner sees). So I can see my owner address was changed and I could not have verified the change since I never could have received it.

I even tried contacting the owner but it must send to the improper address, so not coming to me.

Any way for Groups to change my address to be proper or make my secondary address an owner?

David

On Dec 9, 2019, at 6:59 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 07:51 PM, D&J Edgar wrote:
If an email does not get confirmed will it automatically revert to before the change at some point?
It shouldn't have changed unless you clicked the link in the verification email. As Bruce said, try signing in with your original account/email.

Search button at the top of Messages list