From: GroupManagersForum@groups.io <GroupManagersForum@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Bowman
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:09 PM
To: GroupManagersForum@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GMF] Ownership HELP! #askmembers #groupowner #moderators

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 06:02 PM, Leland Hill, GAA wrote:

Today the OWNER of one of the Groups I belong to was responding to a Spam post. Instead of deleting the member that posted it he deleted himself.

If you are the sole Owner of a group, it is not possible to delete yourself. So there has to be another Owner somewhere. Have him contact the other Owner and that guy should be able to promote him back (i.e.: open the corresponding member record and select Owner from the pull-down "Role" menu).