Re: Email addresses with/without dots

Sandi D.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 03:53 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
Possibly the notification captured the spelling she entered when accessing the web site to request membership, and the activity log captured the email address that actually responded to the confirmation request that Groups.io sent to her.

I have sent her the GMF wiki link and instructions on both changing her email address and on creating an alias. The group and her member activity logs confirm she has only one GIO account and that she can access our group under the email address she joined under. The problem is confined to her not being able to reply to our group by email which seems to be tracked down to her "forgetting" to add the extra dotin her email address when she applied to join our group m

--
Sandi Dickenson
Moderator of ASG Volunteers Group