Re: yG Privacy Dashboard download #yahooprivacydashboard #ioimportpl

isis feral

Thanks, BMaverick.

I actually don't use WiFi at all usually, or any wireless technology. I'm completely wired at my house, but my DSL connection is the slowest version there is, so a couple of GB take an entire day to download. I didn't see your response before I went to my friend's, but I'm happy to report that her WiFi connection got the job done. Just barely downloaded it all in an hour, so just under the wire (no pun intended). I don't think I would have been able to connect the cable there, since it's a shared connection, with the router far away from the computer. Very relieved it worked out though.

As I'm unzipping the files, I can see that all my groups are represented, but I can't yet figure out if it's all the messages of each group, or just my own. There are many more folders within the folders that need to be unzipped, so that's going to take a while, and then I have to figure out how I can actually look at them. I thought it would be JSON files, but it don't see any file extension, though the file names say MBOX, so I'm a little confused about how to open them.