Re: yG Privacy Dashboard download #yahooprivacydashboard #ioimportpl

isis feral

I don't know if anyone else is still paying attention to this topic, or if my question might be answered elsewhere, but I finally got my Yahoo Groups data today. I tried repeatedly to download it, but the download got interrupted, apparently because my login expired. Seems it expires within about an hour, and there's no way I can download a couple of GB that fast. I can barely download a couple hundred MB before I get an authentication failure error message. Has anyone figured out a workaround to this?

Otherwise i will try at a friend's house in a couple of days, and hope her connection can download it much faster, provided my data is still there....