Re: Customization Options? #links #customize

Chris Jones

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 11:06 AM, Ann Sterner wrote:
I am a moderator for a newly transferred Yahoo group, and have been tasked by our Admin to determine if there is a way to customize the default categories on the left of the page...|<snip>  I have been unable to find anything that would indicate this is possible
(My underlining)

That, I'm afraid, is because it isn't.

The main reason is that we had quite a few "Links" in the old Yahoo group and would like to replicate those in a "Links" folder in our new group.
Those links should have turned up in the Database section.