Re: How to insert email address into the Welcome notice #question #welcomeemail

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 03:55 PM, Joan Leib wrote:
I think if I understand you correctly, the "You have been added" message in the link that I posted is separate from the "Welcome" notice. Is this correct? So when I transfer my Yahoo Group, members will receive both the Welcome notice that I've customized, and the "You have been added" message that I cannot customize?
Such is my understanding, although people have lately been reporting that the Welcome Notice is not being sent.

It would be great if the wiki page could make that more clear, if that's the case.
I just did that. Our posts must have crossed in the ether!