Re: Merge Topics with Search #search #merge

Frances

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 12:11 AM, Shane Grimm wrote:
I'm part of a group that's just brought in 1,000s of messages from Yahoo. Trying to clean up some of the messages by adding tags and merging topics together.

I'm searching for topics I know are repeated and want to merge but the merge option isn't available from the drop down.

I've found it is available when I filter on a specific tag.

What's the best method for finding and merging a huge backlog of old messages?
As you saw, you can merge topics using the dropdown menu.
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/How-To-Merge-Threads

But I don't know a faster way. Slow going.

Ideas, folks?

FAQ on Moving from YahooGroups
GMF Wiki: (unofficial) Help for members (and would-be members) and group managers