Re: fixed width line in footer forces sideways scrolling

Frances

Odd.

My MacBook Pro isĀ 13.3-inch.
And I have no problem with the width. Not on my iPhone either.

Perhaps her settings?

Frances

On Nov 14 19, at 11:02 PM, isis feral via Groups.Io <isisferal@...> wrote:

I'm getting complaints from a member who is unable to read list mail, because the messages are too wide to fit on her 19 inch computer screen. The text spills over the side, so she's forced to scroll sideways to read it, and as a result she rarely does.

We know that this happens with large photos pasted into the text, but the line that separates the Groups.io footer from the rest of the text, also causes this problem when she reads it in her webmail.

Is there something we can do to fix this?

Thanks.

Isis