Strange happenings

Janice

I was contacted by a member of my group.  She was concerned because she is not getting messages and can’t log in.  I checked the member list and she doesn’t show up under the address she gave me.  So, I tried to Direct Add her with the address she gave me.  My attempt was rejected and I was told she was already a member.  It is an msn.com address.  I looked under bouncing..not there...I tried Direct Add again...got rejected because she is already a member.  Searched membership two more times and she is not listed as a member.  I even searched for all msn.com members...she is not there.  What can I do next.  Should I contact Mark?

Janice B
New Statler Siblings