Re: Best path to pull YG here if same name exists here already #askmembers

reichart@...

Exactly,

If I click to buy a Premium account for 1 year, the only option I'm given is to [Start a Group]

But, I already have a group, and wish to fill it with content from YG.

So, perhaps, I should just start a fake group when I pay for this service.

Then once I'm in and paid, I can delete the fake group, and download the data from YG to my existing group?

(Since now I'm a premium member).

P.S. I might be getting stuck on semantics.  Not my goal.  Perhaps I may need to delete my existing group here, and start from scratch?