Re: Comcast issue

Pat Long

Duane,

They do not show up later, and they are not shown as bouncing.

Pat

Sent from myPhone

On Nov 13, 2019, at 12:04 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 07:57 AM, Pat Long wrote:
I am getting digests for one group to the comcast email. For the other group I am getting all the owner stuff (approvals, notifications), but no messages.
Comcast (as well as Outlook) has an annoying habit of delaying emails from groups.io on a regular basis, but they usually show up in a day or so.  Do any of them ever show up for you?  Have you checked you email history on that group to see if they're being bounced?

Search button at the top of Messages list