Re: yG Privacy Dashboard download #yahooprivacydashboard #ioimportpl

Did you check boxes for things that you never used, like news, for instance? There were really very few things out of the long list you see that I wanted. I noticed I got a separate reply from Yahoo for each box I checked. If I had checked any box where I had no data I would expect to get a reply saying that there was no data to download.

Susan B

On Oct 26, 2019, at 8:20 AM, Tom H <ve3meo@...> wrote:

But when I logged in and got to the download page:

Your Yahoo Groups data

Your download request has been completed, but no data of this type is available in your account.