From: GroupManagersForum@groups.io [mailto:GroupManagersForum@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruce Bowman
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:13 AM
To: GroupManagersForum@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GMF] Should I be concerned?

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 11:09 AM, Karen Ivy wrote:

The status page says I have 2 groups “in process or completed,” but I haven’t gotten the instructions to promote the transfer agent to moderator.

Karen -- This is not the status page.

In order to determine status, you have to select each group in turn (click on their names) by pulling down the Existing Transfers menu. The boxed message at the top of the resulting page will then tell you what's going on.

The status of a given transfer cannot be determined until you select one.

Hope this helps,