Should I be concerned?

Karen Ivy

Yesterday afternoon around 2:30 PM PDT I set up 2 group transfers, including sending the invitations to transfer@groups.io.  The status page says I have 2 groups “in process or completed,” but I haven’t gotten the instructions to promote the transfer agent to moderator.  And the transfer agent is not on the member lists of either group as of this morning.

I do understand that this takes time, I just wondered if anyone has a feel for how long it’s taking during what I’m sure is a very chaotic week.

Karen Ivy

karenivy@...

"We have no means of learning what is really going on." -- W. H. Auden