From: GroupManagersForum@groups.io [mailto:GroupManagersForum@groups.io] On Behalf Of Karen Ivy
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 2:10 PM
To: GroupManagersForum@groups.io
Subject: [GMF] Where do I customize the Welcome message?

I’m sorry, I’m logged in and creating my 2 groups on groups.io and I cannot find where I would customize a welcome message.  The wiki says my group@’s Settings page has a tab for Member Notices.  Sorry, no, it doesn’t; it doesn’t have tabs at all, it has a list of options in the left margin, none of which is Member Notices.  Where should I be looking?

Karen Ivy

karenivy@...

"We have no means of learning what is really going on." -- W. H. Auden