Re: $110 transfer question about attachments.

Ben Stuyts

Hi,

On 20 Oct 2019, at 15:29, Stinson Webmaster <webmaster@...> wrote:

Thanks Ben, is this script similar to what PG Offline application it is the script a tool to move that saved info into GIO?

I am not familiar with PG Offline. The script I mentioned basically downloads everything and gives you a folder structure like this:

groupname/
groupname/databases
groupname/email
groupname/files