Re: Migrate several Yahoo groups into one subgroup possible?

Duane

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 08:59 AM, Ben Stuyts wrote:
But some of them overlap, both in subject and in members, and it would make sense to merge them into a single subgroup. Is that possible?
I believe that's entirely possible.  When doing the paid transfers, do one for each group, but use the same destination subgroup.  To minimize the possibility of problems, I'd only transfer one at a time.  If you're doing it manually, it becomes more tedious and you can't actually import the messages without6 resending each one.

Search button at the top of Messages list