Migrate several Yahoo groups into one subgroup possible?

Ben Stuyts

Hi,

I am going to migrate a couple of Yahoo groups. I know I can migrate them into their own subgroups. But some of them overlap, both in subject and in members, and it would make sense to merge them into a single subgroup. Is that possible?

If not, I could migrate them separately into their own subgroups. But is it then possible to merge two subgroups? I know that I can export data per subgroup, but I don't think I can put that back (including messages etc) into another subgroup.

Thanks,
Ben