From: GroupManagersForum@groups.io <GroupManagersForum@groups.io> On Behalf Of tim@...
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 7:49 AM
To: GroupManagersForum@groups.io
Subject: [GMF] Can you have more than one group on a single premium account? #groupowner

Newbie question from a soon to be former YahooGroup owner.

We currently have four YahooGroups. One could probably be a subgroup of another as there is a good degree of joint membership and similar topics.  However, there are three distinct groups.  Do I need three Group.io accounts?

I tried searching this (excellent)  forum but did not see the answer.

Thanks
Tim Ballering