Re: Gaining access to a Group via it's URL

Bob Gerard

To Shal and Frances -

Thank very much to both of you for your responses.

Frances - I sent the Wiki instructions to a member who joined by responding to the invitation I sent, asking her to follow those instructions and report back.

Shal - I cut and pasted your instructions into a document and will append it to any invitations I send to new members in the future.

BTW - in the Wiki page, I was surprised to see that no password was required.

On Sep 20, 2019, at 1:43 AM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

Bob

What stumps me is how do members log into the group.?

In addition to the wiki page, try this short explanation of how to log in the first time.

Bob
———
“ A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.”
— Goethe, Faust