Re: Facebook integrations not working #integration #bug

jakkdaw,

I have received no integration Facebook posts since 28th August on
either group. I usually receive around 6 a day, and I know that there
have been some posts on at least one of the Facebook pages.
There was a recent changelog entry which may relate.

INTERNAL: Updated Facebook API integration to use their latest
version.
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/18495

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a known reason or solution,
or do I need to report it as a bug?
I don't use Facebook integrations, so I don't know whether this change should have fixed something or maybe broke something. Or maybe all you need to do is refresh or reestablish the integration somehow. Reporting it to support@groups.io might be the best option.