Re: Using website, vewing UNread messages within an ALREADY read topic?

jay@...

Thanks for the info. At least I don’t have to keep trying to figure it out.

I wasn’t quite clear on my topic coloring blue vs. black point. I understand General web browser behavior. My question/point is can that link be generated slightly differently once you visit it and then a new message gets added to the thread. That way it would at least turn blue again next time you visit the topic list to show a new message is in the topic someplace. Could do that even without a specific groups.io app.

I’m in a Groups.io vs. Slack discussion and email overwhelm (when getting emails for each message) vs. knowing what is new and I need to read (when not getting emails per post) is a key stay with groups.io vs. try Slack point.