Re: Calendar #calendar #integration #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 06:03 PM, <k1bke.cvrc@...> wrote:
I pull the group.io calendar feed into a web page.  Events that carry the correct time in the groups.io calendar become one hour early after the time change.
I assume this only happens with recurring events? We don't have any recurring events in our calendar and they seem to cross-post to Google (and by extension, our web site) just fine. Not that it isn't an annoyance either way, but if this really is a bug in GIO calendaring we need to understand the scope.

Thanks,
The system Help is your friend.  https://groups.io/static/help