Re: Spamfilter

Duane

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 02:28 PM, Jim Fisher wrote:
Does that really mean my ID in this group is either 1138723 or 18...46 or
even xyzzy ?
Yes, your group ID is 1138723, but your site ID is 267. (The other number and xyzzy are used for personalization of the unsubscribe link.)  The low site ID says you joined the site very early on.  The much higher group ID says you joined this group much later.

I discovered that if you go to your Account and select the Identity page, you can see that the Edit button for each group includes your group ID for that group.

Search button at the top of Messages list