Integration to Archive to GitHub? #integration #archive #open-source #transparency #git

Christopher Allen

We are an open source project considering groups.io, but because we work within the W3C intellectual property policy, we have a requirement that all of our conversations, chats, etc. are publicly archived. Currently these are archived into GitHub.

Are there any integrations of groups.io to save any group contents to git or GitHub?

-- Christopher Allen — co-author TLS 1.0, co-chair W3C Credentials CG, founder #RebootingWebOfTrust, maintainer numerous open source projects