Re: Dedent on group description

Glenn Glazer

On 2/3/2019 12:05, Shal Farley wrote:
Glenn,

1) it doesn't seem possible to edit the group description after the
group is created
I don't know why you think that. Unless you neglected to click the blue "Update Group" button at the bottom of the Settings page.
Ah. Because I only looked on the page with the description itself. It didn't occur to me that it was a "setting".

... one thing that most of them have is ... and also a text editor
where one enters the markup (in the case of groups.io, HTML) directly
and that might be a general purpose solution to various
sorts of editing issues.
See the "Source Code" button on the (advanced) toolbar of the edit box.
Perfect! Thanks.

Best,

Glenn