Re: Bouncing emails.

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 02:48 PM, Barry Liddle wrote:
My question is; can I "unbounce" members accounts? Or do I have to contact each member directly with instructions?
Accounts will continue to bounce until the underlying problem is fixed. If you know how to do that, it's a good idea to contact these subscribers ahead of time, telling them what to do.

At that point you can force groups.io to send them a new bounce probe:

  • Go to Admin>Members.
  • Pull down the blue menu at upper left and select "Bouncing."
  • Select all associated members' checkboxes, then
  • Select "Send Bounce Probe" from the Actions menu at the bottom of the page.
Again, it's up to the subscriber to fix the underlying problem, and confirm successful receipt of a groups.io email by clicking on the link in the probe. You cannot unbounce a subscriber's account for them.

Hope this helps,
The system Help is your friend.  https://groups.io/static/help