Message marked "Objectionable" hides full thread?

Tom Vail

We had a member mark a message within a thread as objectionable and now the entire thread does not show, although if you access the original messages in the thread from the Activity Log, the thread is still there.

What I’m assuming has happened is the thread was “hidden” when it was marked objectionable.  (In this case it was not really objectionable, it was just someone complaining about the wording.)

So how does a moderator/owner “un-objectionablize” a message?  (Un-objectionablize is a technical term in case you are not familiar with it 😀)

Peace,

Tom Vail