Integration with Google Drive not working #integration

Doug Johnson

Apologies if this has been addressed before and my attempts at searching the forum has been unable to find the answer....

My issue is that Google Drive integration is not working for the GroupIO we have set up and are testing.  When clicking on the series of links:  admin --> integration --> member integrations --> google drive --> authenticate I am taken to a google url of the form shown  below.

  https://accounts.google.com/signin/oauth/oauthchooseaccount?client_id=XXX-xxx.apps.googleusercontent.com&as=xxx&nosignup=1&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.io&approval_state=!xxx&oauthgdpr=1&oauthriskyscope=1&xsrfsig=xxx&flowName=GeneralOAuthFlow

When a valid google ID and password are used, the google webpage returns this error:

    Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

           This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.

Searching for this error within Groups.IO yielded nothing.  Searching for this error more broadly across the internet yields multiple discussions.  Particularly enlightening was this post:  https://forums.untangle.com/configuration-backup/40769-google-connector-cant-sign.html  which suggests that this problem needs to be addressed between Groups.IO and Google.   So, is this a Groups.IO bug or is there something I need to be doing as group moderator.

Thanks
Doug